Saturday 17 May 2008

I have a new obsession.

Final Fantasy X

Our playstation broke over a year ago, and Dad bought a new one off a friend. With it he got two games: Gran Turismo 3 and Final Fantasy X. I had a go playing on the latter game, but I didn't understand it at all. Now, a year later, I gave it another shot. This time around I totally understood the game. It is so fucking amazing and the graphics are great. I just love RPG fighting games now! Apparently Final Fantasy VII is good so I will need to get that off eBay sometime...

Meanwhile I have been asking for Rune Factory for over a year, Dad still hasn't got it yet. I can't get it myself because it isn't being sold in the UK. I might change my mind and ask for a FF DS game. I am obsessed with FFX now, and I have a biology test on Monday that I really need to revise for. My brother is currently on the playstation so I cannot go on it :(

Going away from FFX, it is my sister's birthday today! I got her a pencilcase, some pencils and gelpens from Paperchase.

No comments: