Tuesday 3 June 2008

Last few days of freedom before exams.

I say I haven't started my exams yet. Thats a lie. I'm halfway through my art exam (10 hours in all) and so far it is actually going quite well. At the start of the session today I went all panicky and thought 'I'm not going to finish this in 10 hours' but then by the end of the session my piece was almost done.

Half term was well... boring. We went down to our holiday home in Somerset and even though I brought my books down to revise I kept getting completely distracted by Final Fantasy III DS. Why are those games so bloody addicting? Damn, I love fantasy RPGS <3

I also need to catch up on Lost, I'm 3 episodes behind! I'm not much into Lost anymore, probably because I've had enough of it in the past year. I've watched 4 seasons which I think is enough.

No comments: