Friday 20 June 2008

Exams are over!

All the exams are over! Yay! Physics today, and if I hadn't revised I wouldn't have got anything in that exam as our teacher is crap. I have a geography field trip on Monday -_-''

[sarcasm] ENGLISH ORALS ON WEDNESDAY YAY :) [/sarcasm]

Anyway today (after physics exam) I played on FFX, for about 5-6 hours. It's such a slow moving game that you have to play on it for that long to get anywhere. I played on it Wednesday night for one hour and didn't get ANYWHERE - I was trying to kill Seymour and died twice. Third time lucky, I defeated him today. My wrists kinda hurt as well (one day I'll get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome -_-). I really want Dad to buy an Xbox 360 as he wants to get a Wii. The only people who are going to play on it are me and my sister, who also wants the 360, but he still wants to get a Wii as its more family friendly. He's not even going to play on it ffs! Sorry, I should vent my anger elsewhere.

No comments: