Monday 17 November 2008

Ill

Past weekend I spent ill; I think I probably still am. I acquired a really bad cough (still). I had one that lasted for a month once so I'm going to have to get used to it. I'm sneezing a lot too which I hate. I also wish I could stop being so damn hungry. All the time. I have an insane appetite. I eat more than my Dad when it comes to roast dinners. And then I will be hungry the next day. /rant

Today on the train on the way back home I heard some people talking about Harry Potter; and *spoiler* why Snape killed Dumbledore and I had completely forgotten why he did that. So I got stressed for the rest of the train journey (five minutes, yeah) until I could get home and get HP7 out and read the chapter. As you can see I get annoyed over silly things, but that's the way I roll.

No comments: