Monday 24 November 2008

Weekend

I actually just wasted this weekend which was really stupid. Playing SOTC and watching TV and pretty much doing absolutely nothing. I watched the first episode of the Survivors remake which was okay, didn't really grab me but nor did it make me want to stick pins in my eyes out of boredom. So I'll probably watch the next episode.

My school had it's craft fair on Sunday and there was a magician there! I know I'm a bit old to get excited over magicians but !!. I really want to know how they do their tricks as it really annoys me not knowing. Like there was one where he pours milk into a cone made of newspaper, and he poured so much milk in it started to drip out the end of the newspaper. Then he screws the newspaper up and there is no milk! The paper is completely dry! And it's a single sheet of paper so that the milk cannot be absorbed! And then there's the traditional put-the-tissues-in-a-tube-one-by-one-and-pull-them-out-knotted trick. How is it done? I'm so fascinated by it. I want to become a magician now just so I can go "Hah! I know how to do this trick and you can't". And piss everybody off. But then I guess it wouldn't be as fun since you know how to do it and it isn't magical any more.

No comments: