Thursday 19 March 2009

Note to self:

Do NOT have trippy Pink Floyd songs in your head when you go to school and then talk to Livvi. With her random cries of 'Alice!' 'Muppets!' and 'Fwah!' you are sure to go crazy after some time, as Pink Floyd further gives the illusion that you are tripping. I had 'Sheep' in my head at the start of the day (the end guitary bit which I love) which was slightly trippy and then later on in the afternoon I had 'Run Like Hell', which, as we all know, is very trippy. This is why I seemed slightly out of it in French and Madame Hunter told me to wake up. I wasn't sleeping! I can't remember what I was doing... it was all a hazy blur.

Oh and Livvi, sorry to say but your obsession with Alice Cooper is getting a bit too obsessive now. It was funny at first but now you cannot say anything without relating it to him! You were never this obsessive with Mick! This is why I was in a Pink Floyd bubble today. Except that made it worse! Trippy! Tomorrow I'll have something else in my head that isn't trippy! Maybe each time you get a new rock star obsession it will get worse. Mick wasn't bad. Alice is getting pretty bad. Next person you are obsessed with will be terrible. I will save you somehow! With ham and cheese toasties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I don't like ham :(
and its fine, because obviously no one can reach a biger high than being on the muppets. so now i have seen alice cooper on the muppet show i can stop loving him and enter a relaxing no-obession lull. :)