Monday 16 March 2009

Weekend

Had a pretty eventful Saturday and a pretty uneventful Sunday. Saturday morning I went out and collected money for Marie Curie and afterwards went to Imogen's Harry Potter themed party. I was Scabbers and wore rat ears, nose, hands and a tail. I gave Imogen a card (it was a Tardis and you could open it like the two sides were doors! It was so cool), pens and a book called 'Doctor Whom', which I have never read, I just thought she'd enjoy it seeing as she is a big Doctor Who fan. (also, everyone is shocked that I don't find David Tennant attractive). We played a couple of games (including pin the tail on the Thestral) and then ended up watching Juno. I saw Juno in the cinema last year and although I didn't mind it it really is not the sort of movie I want to see twice, but we only saw a bit anyway before everyone left.

Saturday evening was slightly trippy as I made Livvi listen to the Alice Cooper evening show on Planet Rock and then she decided that Alice Cooper was a giant cookie. And that he should do the dusting in the house because it is sexy. So today I got bored in physics and drew a giant cookie dancing with a top hat for her. Now she is going to stick it on her wall. It also looks slightly creepy but it will go well with The Joker poster I gave her for Christmas. Oh and I also can't say 'Deep Purple' without Livvi mocking me, due to the fact I was headbanging and air guitaring/drumming to them whilst drunk and couldn't get up off the floor. I'm never going to live that one down.

Also, just created a Twitter account as they seem to be all the rage these days. If you want to add me comment and I'll give you the address. I can't upload a profile pic though, the little man comes up saying 'that's a nice picture' but it still is the o_O face. Apparently it is a widespread problem and not just me so I hope it will be fixed soon!

No comments: