Saturday 8 August 2009

Blog Post #86

I am oh so tired. You know the feeling when you just want to close your eyes and curl up in a ball and sleeeeeeeeeeeeep? Yeah, that one. (If my blog is weird today blame it on the tiredness)

Anyway, lets see what Sophia has been up to in the past week. (I'll make a list, it's easier. and more fun)(damn, my bullet point button thing has disappeared. Well it will have to be a not so good list. Simply because of the lack of bullet points.)

- On Sunday I went to a pub and had hoisin duck salad.
- Our new Clio arrived on Tuesday (remember how the old one went up in flames). It is a very yummy shade of green. Every time I go past it I wonder what it would taste like (if it were edible).
- Read three more Discworld novels (Equal Rites, Wyrd Sisters and Moving Pictures). I have now decided to have a break from them (just so I can re-read Lord of the Rings. I have read about three pages so far. But still, I started it today (after finishing Moving Pictures) and I've been out most the day). But I do like Discworld (for some reason there I wanted to refer to myself as "we". I do that sometimes).
- Yesterday Lily (who now has a 14mm flesh tunnel and can put her little finger through her ear) and I went out with our sisters (it was my Mum's plan!) and we went bowling and to the cinema. So I finally saw Harry Potter 6 yesterday. Wasn't as shit as I thought it would be. I actually thought it was alright, not the best but still decent. They did cut out loads though (which pissed me off) and they destroyed the Burrow (wtf. That doesn't happen in the book). But yeah, amusing romance scenes.
- Went out clothes shopping today (gyarhhhh. I hate it.) because I'm going to the York place again like I did last year and I basically need a "posh" outfit for one of the nights. But it's not so posh I can't wear it normally. But I do vaguely look like a girl for once(!). It's a black and grey chequered top/dress thing that I'll wear with leggings. Oh and whilst shopping they played some stupid r'n'b song that had completely butchered Bowie's "Let's Dance" which made me sad (okay apparently it's by Craig David. nyargh). But now I'm listening to the original and I'm happy.
- Now listening to "Hurry On Sundown" by Hawkwind. 'Cos it's awesome.
- What more should I write? Once I start writing a blog I want to write and write and write but beforehand I just don't want to write a blog post at all. Oh well.

No comments: