Sunday 6 September 2009

Subject colours and Obese Starfish

Haven't updated in a while (yes I know I said I would update more - well I lied. I'm very sorry) so I guess I should talk.

Tuesday I went to Hannah's house for her leaving party so we just sat and chatted and I got to meet Ella, one of Hannah's friends.

Wednesday and Thursday I didn't really do much apart from finish off some homework and watch Harry Potter 4 because it was on television. It is such an awful film but not as bad as the third. (and it has Edward Cullen in it. Hilarious.) Well I didn't really have anything better to do so it was a good time waster. I also tidied my room up. Upon tidying my room I found drawings I did of Milky (from Blur's Coffee and TV video) in year 9 and also other anthropomorphic food and just generally remembered good times. I also found rough books from year 7 and remembered how I sort of wanted to be a goth back then. I have no idea why. Most of my rough books were filled with doodles that Rosie and I did. Good times.

Friday - first day back at school but we didn't really do anything and Imogen and I argued about what colours certain subjects should be (we were colouring in our time tables).

Yesterday I got my DofE book finally signed off (wahey!). One stress over. Now I am stressing about buying white lab coats and maths text books.

Today I met up with Frankie, we went to Shakeaway and I had a Bournville flavour milkshake. We wandered round shops, then went down to the river and listened to some of the Labyrinth soundtrack (I want to watch it again now. and I need to buy the soundtrack) and some of her other songs (some by Hannah Montana. Yes I know, I know). We also decided that a giant obese starfish lives in the Thames with loads of rubber and foam duck henchmen. We are not insane. Really. Before I left she gave me Gareth David-Lloyd's (Ianto in Torchwood) signature which was cool.

Now I'm stressing out over general stuff. Rawr.

No comments: