Wednesday 14 October 2009

Hello new readers

Well thanks to Gursimren (you got another mention!) telling my critical thinking class about my blog I'm guessing I got a couple new readers *waves at*. As per usual CT was boring but Molly did make some nice chocolate cake.

In other news I have been watching Carnivàle and True Blood. Both have awesome opening sequences. and Carnivàle just has good music throughout. I thought I wouldn't like True Blood and I wasn't originally planning on watching it but hey, I've seen five episodes now (1-4 and 7. It was to do with messed up internet links that I've randomly seen ep 7). Most of the characters annoy me in some way or another. My friend's told me Eric is interesting and I've just been introduced to him - he has Kurt Cobain hair. Apparently this gets cut off though. The Southern accents are hilarious. What can I say about Carnivàle? It's a bit crazy, you should go watch it (there are only 24 episodes, seeing as it got cancelled).

I've also finally read Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass (yes I know it's a children's book - I just didn't want to do art) mainly because there is some crazy Czech film I've heard of that I sort of want to watch where the caterpillar is a sock puppet! Apparently it's one of those somewhat creepy films though... it's called Neco Z Alenky if you want to look it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nooo! I don't like Eric. He is really annoying and cliched. why can't vampires have awesome leaders?
(Sock Puppets! yay!)