Sunday 4 October 2009

Psychology essay? Naaah...

Yeah this is just a blog so I don't have to do my psychology essay which is on problems when diagnosing people with mental illness. I hate writing essays but psychology is now my favourite subject. We had chocolate chip muffins on Friday. I'm making brownie for critical thinking on Wednesday but on the same day I have a biology test (the real one this time. Last week's was a "practice"). I hate hate hate hate art because there is too much work to do and I don't want to do it.

Also I don't know if it's wrong to like the new KISS song or the new Europe songs (yes the Final Countdown people). I don't know which is worse. Oh well, I stopped caring about my music taste a long time ago. Just looked at my last.fm - it's now full of 80s pop music recommendations :D.

I have also worn lumberjack shirts for seven days in a row now. I feel like I have broken some sort of record.

I've finally seen The Matrix! I really liked it too. That's one more film off my "to see" list (so I'm happy).

No comments: