Saturday 12 June 2010

It's odd...

having all this freedom and not having to revise. I can read! I can draw! It's fantastic, it really is. I did a drawing in ink today; there's just something so fun about dip pens and ink. Probably due to the fact if you make a mistake you can't change it (unless you sketch it out in pencil first, which I did do) and it's really quick unlike painting with acrylic paint.

Doctor Who's been good; last week's episode was different and I really liked it, but I cannot find my Amy Pond love. I just don't like her. Gah.

You know how I said in a previous post that I needed to get into Marvel sometime? Mission accomplished. I have now watched Spiderman and Spiderman 2.

(This is rather random, but in exams they say you're not allowed iPods or MP3 players. I'm sorry, I thought iPods WERE MP3 players. What makes them so special that they get their own category? They weren't the first MP3 players nor are they the best./rant)

No comments: