Saturday 29 May 2010

A very quick blog

Ok, so this is a little late (by over a week) but ASHES TO ASHES IS OVER NOOOOOO GENE HUNT AND CO. ARE NEVER COMING BACK TO GRACE OUR TV SCREENS AGAIN. Yeah, so now that I've got that out I'm a little happier. The finale though was amazing. I thought the ending was cool and that they wrapped it up nicely. and the Galex fans got what they wished for (I don't ship characters so...).

and tonight's Doctor Who episode was quite emotional, but Bill Nighy's in next week's episode so I'm looking forward to that (I did a double take when I saw him in the trailer).

I've also been watching the original series of The Prisoner (instead of Firefly - sorry Livvi) and it's so trippy and brilliant and the village is so happy yet sinister. I've seen six episodes so far which is more than any other television show I've watched online. I fail at watching things online.

Also I watched the Eurovision song contest tonight - our entry was awful. I wonder who'll win. I'm not staying up for the voting though.

No comments: