Wednesday 18 February 2009

Who would eat that!?

My USB stick just died. Quite literally died, as in it came apart. The bit you plug in to the USB port came away from the rest of the stick. Thankfully I managed to salvage all my files. Which is good, since it had all my statistics coursework there. Now I just want to disect my stick and see what's inside.

Past couple of days I spent in Somerset at our holiday home. Where I saw Tim Burton's Batman and I got to compare Jokers (yay!). I honestly cannot decide which Joker I prefer, Nicholson is more crazy and Ledger is darker. I don't know.

Alright, I've just discovered a site with the top 11 (why not 10!?) weirdest burgers. There is a shoe burger (which is just a bit cool) and a mini burger with mini chips and a mini drink which is just totally adorable. There is also a burger dress which looks a bit weird. If you want to see them, go visit. Also, this burger makes me feel a little sick. Who would eat it!? I do have a huge appetite, but not that huge.




















It weighs 100lb and is apparently the biggest burger in the world. I'd like to know if anyone has actually attempted to try to eat this, if you have you are completely insane (in a good way).

No comments: