Tuesday 16 February 2010

Why does everyone assume...

...that if you're a teenager and your family has left you alone in the house for three nights, that you're going to have loads of parties? Heck, I didn't even have a single person over. I was a nerd and stayed in watching Lord of the Rings (extended editions) because I hadn't watched them in around three years and they needed watching again, especially after I had re-read the books last year. I forgot how good they were and also how pretty. The landscapes are gorgeous - even Mordor is pretty in it's own way. Do not get me started on Minas Tirith (I was watching one of the documentaries that came with the DVD and the Minas Tirith set was built on top of the Helm's Deep set, seeing as they weren't using it anymore). I also finished off the stitching part of my artwork. It's pretty nice to have the whole house to oneself just because it is so QUIET.

Oh, I've also done a drawing of a mechanical dragon:














It was probably subconciously inspired by the Nazgûl's armour (specifically their gauntlets. I want those gauntlets).

No comments: