Friday 21 May 2010

Pacman Google.

Today if you visit Google you will notice that it has a Pacman themed logo. Not only that, you can actually PLAY it. Unfortunately I've never been that great at Pacman, so having the bits to collect in the "G" and "e" make it harder.

Also, it's the final ever episode of Ashes to Ashes tonight. I finally get to know what the hell is going on! Well, I still have another two hours to wait. Arghhh. I will however miss Gene Hunt & co. I've been told I should watch the pilot episode of the US Life on Mars as it's in the "so bad it's good" territory. The first episode of the actual US LOM was "so bad it's horrible" (why yes I have been spending my time on TV Tropes. Excellent form of procrastination), so I will not be continuing to watch the rest of that. There's also a Spanish LOM and a Russian one in the works. We just need a Japanese anime version and a stop motion version to complete the set.

No comments: