Tuesday 1 April 2008

I am actually quite proud of myself. I have (almost) learnt to play 'On Top Of Old Smokey' on the guitar. And I was reading tab, which I have never done before. I'm so happy. :)

We had a french test today which was bleurgh. In art, I managed to get nothing done because the fabric I was using just got stuck to the table and then our teacher told me it was not good to use that material as it was like a mesh. It really annoyed me, plus the fact we didn't get another lesson for batik.

On a happier note, it's my birthday in 16 days! Woo! A girl in my DT class who I sit on the same table as has the same birthday me, so she's always counting down. I don't know what I want for birthday, maybe a few DVDs? CDs? I want to see Twin Peaks as it's just one of those cult TV shows, but some idiot on the net had to go and post the bloody ending, so I know what happens. I still want to see it though. Speaking of TV, I need to go and watch some more X Files.

1 comment:

I-may-not-be-a-princess-but-if-the-crown-fits said...

Are you in High school?
If so, what year? and what school?