Sunday 27 April 2008

Yesterday it was my birthday party. We headed out of the house at around 3:15 and got to our destination a little later. We went to the cinema, but there wasn't much I waned to see, so we went and saw Three And Out, which was alright. Afterwards we headed to Nando's, only to discover it was packed. Instead we went to Miso Noodle Bar which is really quite cool. I had rice with beef, chicken, prawns, veg and a sauce. It was really nice. That night we stayed up watching Naruto, The X-Files (which scared Zoe :P), Doctor Who and Meet The Fockers. The next day we had breakfast and played a few games, one of which was called Clay To Win, which is where there are two teams and a sculptor in each team, and the sculptor has to sculpt something out of play-dough and the other person has to guess. It was a really fun party ^^ I got a Cult album and a HMV giftcard, which I will probably spend on Soundgarden.

No comments: