Thursday 3 April 2008

Movie

I am always thinking about if my life were a movie, what camera angles would the different scenes be shot at/what music would go in what scene. The song with the scene usually ends up being whatever is in my head at the time, so me kayaking would have Velvet Revolver's 'Slither' to it. And I only had 'Slither' in my head due to the Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock advert. How I wish I had Guitar Hero. I asked my dad a year ago if he could get it and he still hasn't got it. Arghh.

We break up from school tomorrow, but my school has decided it will be a uniform day with lessons. Screw them. BUT it's California in four days time and I really need to do some Art and DT and practice my guitar now. Tomorrow is the season finale of Torchwood and then Doctor Who starts at some early time which is annoying because I'm used to watching it at 7pm.

No comments: