Sunday 6 April 2008

California!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to California tomorrow - yay!

It snowed this morning and I was just like OMGWTFBBQ because it is April and it was warm last week and yeah... So I ate my breakfast quickly and was out at like 8 making snowmen with my sister, which my brother eventually kicked over. The snow then melted, but I still think there is a little snowman mound of snow still out in the garden.

The last song I heard on the radio was the Cult's 'Edie', and now I really really want the 'Love' album (yes I know Edie isn't on Love, it's on Sonic Temple') and have been doing so for a year now. I hope I can get it cheap in California...

Nothing much else eventful happened today apart from packing for California. I've never been to America before (I've been to Canada twice though) so I'm really excited. And theres going to be loads of snow in Lake Tahoe (well not in the lake, but around it) so I guess England snowed today because it wanted to get me ready... Well I have my book to read on the flight, and yes it is IT (as mentioned in a previous post). I have also packed most of my clothes in my hand luggage as I am not trusting BA with their creepy Terminal 5. But wish me luck for tomorrow, :P.

No comments: