Saturday 18 July 2009

Au revoir, mes amis.

Well this is the last blog post for a while as tomorrow I am off to France (Provence) and have to get up at 5 AM to get some early flight at 9 or something. Which just sucks. But I think this is probably the sixth time I have been to France. It is my most visited country. I am actually looking forward to it though since we haven't been abroad for a summer holiday for three years now (we did nothing last year and went to Devon the year before) although we did go to Tunisia in October last year and I went to America in the Easter holidays on the school ski trip which I did blog about. But anyway I have this mental image of me in France watching Fort Boyard whilst eating BN biscuits. Oh yes, they have BNBNs there. Haha all of you who miss them. And Fort Boyard I only saw a couple of times when I was younger but it is amusing watching adults do silly and sometimes icky games. I also plan to take a lot of reading material (including some Terry Pratchett, as I have never read any of his stuff and so feel wrong. Also need to finish off Lolita which I found in my Dad's cupboard whilst looking for HP7 and have been meaning to read for a while but never knew we owned a copy of it) as a lot of the time we just laze around. But the place we are renting out has a swimming pool which is cool (no pun intended). Um I don't really have much else to say, I just wanted to warn you of lack of blog posts over the next two weeks because I doubt there'll be a computer where we are staying. But you never know...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun in France and tell me what Pratchett books and what you thought of them!