Thursday 16 July 2009

Bored at work experience?

Yeah me too. Hence why I am writing this blog during WEx hours. It is my second week at the same company and the manager is not here so I don't know what to do, and the other person who was helping me has gone on holiday to the Benicassim festival. There is hardly anyone in the office (more people arrive later) and I have finished my car brochure thingy. The reason why the manager isn't here is a long story (everyone just says to visiting people that he is "ill"). Basically he went on a bender over the weekend, but was found in the bins on Friday night. Monday he had to be locked in his flat, but smashed the window, escaped, got money off people and bought more alcohol, then went missing. Tuesday he was in bed being looked after by someone, and now he is just "ill". (It's so weird typing this because on a Mac the " and @ have swapped around so I keep typing @s instead of "s). And another person tore his muscle trying to lift something. It is all very interesting and dramatic here. I think it should be turned into a television series... a sitcom perhaps. Well I only have two more days here, and tomorrow is Hannah's birthday party so I am going to buy her present after WEx today.

Still reading HP 6, as per usual I have forgotten most of what happened. But what annoys me is the fact that we have lost the seventh book, and I really cannot remember what happened in that book, apart from a load of people die. I've looked in all the usual book places (our books are scattered around the house in bookshelves everywhere) and it's not there. We keep all the books in Dad's room but nyah, not there!

Also I don't know if I will actually get my ears pierced again, I get all confused thinking about it. I think I may wait a year and then see if I still want it done.

I have had a few odd dreams past couple of nights. Including:
  • I was returning from WEx and walking to my house from the train station when a little girl appeared (about 9/10 years) and wanted me to be her friend. But she wouldn't tell me her name or what school she went to. By the end of the walk she had sort of turned into my sister, and had really chocolatey hands, then hugged me getting my green checked shirt (which I had been wearing that day. It's a new one, from H&M and it's really nice. I want more shirts now) all chocolatey. As usual I thought my dreams were real life and got really stressed out.
  • I was going to the river with my friends (cannot recall which ones, they may have been made up ones) and one of them had got a pile of fish, which I felt sorry for (even though they seemed dead) so I got my wand out (been reading too much HP you see) and with a flick returned them to the river. The one who had got the pile of fish was really angry and said she would starve. I then had to help get more fish, using my wand and some elaborate arm movements. and then some people fell in the river. But we had a laugh about it.
  • I did have other dreams but all I can remember is random fragments. I think the one I just described (the fish one) may have had flying in it, but I was the only one that wanted to. I love flying in my dreams, except usually I cannot fly properly, as I usually descend after taking off, so usually have to find a high point in my dreams and take off from there.
I like having dreams, especially as my ones are crazy. I wonder what my dreams mean.

The people in my office have said "fucking hell" about 10 times in a row now.

Argh what to do!? People haven't blogged in a while, well Jess has after ages but still.

Should go back to pretending to work now. Bye.

No comments: