Friday 17 July 2009

Party.

I have just got back from Hannah's party. But I will tell you all about my day from the beginning. My last day of work experience and I was sad to go (manager is now in hospital after repeatedly passing out and "seeing blue" yesterday evening). I got to print off my car brochure thing which I may upload here (that means I never will) and also got to leave early. Since I had no reason to go back to my own house I headed off to Hannah's which was near my work experience and was therefore rather early. Hannah was making cake and I got to eat some of the cake mix. Hannah's present was series 2 and 3 of Peep Show (I couldn't get series 1 because it was an 18), which I have never seen before *shockhorror*. Hannah put Series 3 on and I saw about 3 episodes of that, during which people began to arrive. I met Hannah's friend Scarlett which was nice. We then put on Extras because Scarlett was bored of Peep Show (I preferred Peep Show). Also the theme tune for Peep Show is Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger which I used to hear quite a bit in my XFM days but now... well never. But it's cool. We went to Hannah's room and chatted, then went downstairs and chatted some more, mainly about the new Harry Potter movie which only Hannah and Scarlett had seen. I will be seeing it after I return from France, as my Dad will take me because he really wants to see it. Then we cooked food and ate it, whilst playing "most likely to". We like this game. Hannah's cake had marzipan bees on it and was a very rich chocolate cake. Then it was time for Eun Young, Amy and me to leave. So we left, and then Divya ran to catch up with us. Once on the train we chatted, and I learnt that Amy shares a birthday with my sister and that her mum shares her birthday with my Dad. and now I am here blogging.

News: my new first cousin-once-removed has been named "India". I don't really like it as a name, but then that's my taste.

No comments: