Wednesday 1 April 2009

3 important points.

1. It is April Fools day today, but you knew that already. Our English teacher tried to fool us into thinking we were going to have new purple and pink uniform, and that was why all the teachers were wearing these colours. Sadly it was 12:15 at the time so it didn't count. 15 minutes late *shakes head*. I also like the date today: 01/04/09 because they are consecutive square numbers. It made me so happy!! (I had also just forgotten the word consecutive and was trying to remember it for about 5 minutes. All the other c maths words went into my head, continuous, cumulative etc... and when I finally did remember it I jumped in my seat >_< )

2. I am 16 in 16 days. It is a scary thought.

3. In the canteen today there was 'Chicken Joe's'. There was some random guy in the canteen making chicken tortilla wraps. I had barbecue flavour; it was tasty. Apparently they might be doing 'Chicken Joe's' once a week from now on, to which Suzy exclaimed: "that'll be the best week of the week!". Then realised what she had just said.

No comments: