Friday 10 April 2009

The usefulness of my blog...

According to Livvi, my blog 'is useful'. I hate to think what for. Maybe there are scientists out there compiling my thoughts and analysing them and using them to create some super weapon that I can use to stop the alien invasion next month. Speaking of aliens, I have my evening planned. 5 hours of Red Dwarf on Dave (9:00pm-2:00am). Fun! I have read all four RD books and seen the first 4 episodes of the first series, after which I kind of stopped watching for no apparent reason! This is what happened with the X-Files! I will finish it! Except there is more RD tomorrow and Sunday so I cannot watch. Sorry Mulder and Scully. I have no idea when you will be watched again.

At the moment I am in a evil/crazy/dancey Fia mood, but I am thinking the evil/crazy part is wearing off slightly. But I have The Who's My Generation in my head which I dance to. Yes you can dance to classic rock music. Crazy dancing. It's all Ian Astbury's fault. Making me want to dance to crazy rock music (see Wild Hearted Son video to see what I'm on about). *talking about my geneeeratiooon*

Less than a week until my birthday dammit! Go away 16th of April! Go awaaaay please!

No comments: