Wednesday 15 April 2009

I have a phobia of yellow-walled rooms.

It is my birthday tomorrow. Except it doesn't feel like tomorrow because today feels like yesterday because I am staying up late. *way to confuse all your blog readers*. aaaaannndddd my mum and siblings are away on some Christian camp for autistic children. So yeah. It's only gonna be me and my dad celebrating my birthday. We are planning to go to a Japanese restaurant (JUST because it has a conveyor belt. I don't even know if I like Japanese food, I just want the conveyor belt) and then I might go and see a movie afterwards. Not really any movies I want to see, but I guess "Let The Right One In" sounds alright. It's some Swedish gothic vampire film so I might see that. I like foreign movies. Maybe I just like reading subtitles. I love Guillermo Del Toro's work so I am really glad that he is going to direct The Hobbit. It will be a different style from LOTR obviously but I am looking forward to it. Peter Jackson was fantastic and he is producing The Hobbit, so I hope that the style of the films will not be too different from one another.

Today (I should really say yesterday shouldn't I?) I discovered that I like The Who a lot more than once previously thought. I had stole my Dad's Who's greatest hits album and gave it a listen. One thing that annoyed me was the fact that I couldn't get the little CD booklet out since the album had been in the Clio when it went up in flames and the CD case got all wet because of the firefighters. Now the booklet is stuck in! But yeah, mainly listened to the first album. Gotta love Boris the Spideeeeer. I hate big spiders. Especially house spiders. Both types. The fat types and the spindly types. Small spiders and tarantuals are alright. But not poisonous ones. There are loads of spiders at the windmill. Or there used to be. We vacuumed them all up. I also dislike the toilet on the second floor of our windmill because the walls are yellow and I hate rooms with yellow walls. I don't know why. Especially if they are large and without windows/furniture. Thankfully the toilet has a window and is a small room so it doesn't matter so much. At our windmill there is a huge stack of Men's Health magazines for some reason in the room that is next to the one that I sleep in. And the room smells funny and has a dirty dusty blazer on the back of the door. But I prefer this room to the one I usually sleep in. I think because it is smaller and has more windows. Damn I am rambling. Hope you don't mind.

Also had a really weird dream last night before MUM WOKE ME UP grrrr. It involved me having two phones, my current one and an old red one (it looked like a really new phone apart from the screen, which was b&w). My current one had a little slot/drive that you could insert something in. Jess managed to break it. There was a supermarket nearby so I went inside and went to the phone section. I got distracted by the games section, so went to a TV. You could play Fable 2 on it (obviously it wasn't actually F2 because nothing is ever right in my dreams). To play you had to use some weird pad or you could just touch the TV screen. No Xbox required! Then some woman chased me and my sister asking us to buy stuff. I ran on all fours. My hands were now paws. I was slowly turning into a dog. (I love the randomness of my dreams sometimes). I then went to the checkout where mum was and started wrapping up presents for my Aunt Liz using two sheets of wrapping paper. Green and gold/red paper. Then a song came on in my head (like an MP3 in your head! no one else could hear it!) and it was apparently a live version of She Sells Sanctuary (obviously not, it was some made up song but did sound rather Cult-ish) and it was really quite yummy. Wish it existed in real life! and then the woman started coming to us again and then mum woke me up. grr.

I really enjoy reading other people's dreams, especially if they are as crazy as mine. I think this may be my longest blog post yet. I think I may stop because my arm is hurting.

No comments: