Wednesday 8 April 2009

Back from the building with circular walls.

I am back from Somerset! (again). This time it was all sunny and nice and I tried to revise but kept getting distracted by the view from our windmill. The view + sunny weather = very very pretty. I went to Glastonbury whilst I was there and walked down the high street, but didn't go in any of the shops because they were those weird 'magic' type shops that sell odd things. Then I walked up to Glastonbury Tor, but the weather wasn't that great on that day so it spoilt the view a bit.

I have a headache at the moment (probably from listening to too much music...) and I don't know what to blog about....

....8 days until my birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yays! i had no idea where you were! you never said goodbye!
well im glad you're back.