Friday 24 April 2009

This week went by pretty quick.

It is a bit insane. Time can be very scary. It goes quick when the GCSEs are coming. Go slower in the future please. I also apologise to all for the last blog post, was just getting back at Livs.

I looooove my new Fields of the Nephilim album (The Nephilim); it is beautiful and I love the guitar riffs. I am now ripping all my albums, it is working now. I love saying the word Nephilim too. Livvi likes saying FOTN in real life pronuncing it "faurtern" which is silly and disrespctful. I now want to make a list of acronymable bands. I have FOTN, RATM, QOTSA, NIN, SOM and AIC and then my head stops working. Then random ones pop up like "ASF"! and "AAR"!

Livvi wants a FOTNtopcacti hat. I have no bloody idea why. Maybe to poke people with. Like headbutting. Like Spyro! *reminisces* I loved that game. Or maybe they should have hats like this for people like Livvi.





















(yes, I did make this picture, yes, I do have way too much spare time on my hands.) I did not include any FOTN hats in the picture as this would be disrespectful towards their hats. :D

No comments: