Monday 18 May 2009

I am dreading tomorrow.

English literature. Argh. I hate English so much. Shame as it used to be my favourite subject in primary school. We didn't have to write stupid essays then. Anyway about maths today. You know how I told you I was looking forward to maths yesterday? Well, I embraced the inner neek during the maths exam and actually enjoyed it. Yes you did read that correctly. During the exam I was like *turns the page* omg! histograms! *turns another page* LOCI! *gasms*. Well maybe not exactly. haha.

But Englishenglishenglish tomorrow. I am not going to enjoy it. Stupid Romeo and Darcy and Elizabeth and Juliet and poems. I don't want to write essays about proposals in P&P. I don't want to write essays on fate. I just want to write a story. Like we did in lower school English exams. It was year 8 I think where I managed to put the word 'phlegm' in the story after I said I would to a friend. and I had to describe a forest, so I think I put something along the lines of "and the snow lay in patches like phlegm on the ground". Ahh what a lovely mental image for all you who read my blog. Which is like, 2 people. Probably not even that. I'm not sure why anyone would want to read my blog. It's a bit odd. Maybe you read it because you are so bored or you want to procrastinate. Had enough of R & J? I understand. I totally understand.

No comments: