Friday 15 May 2009

Worst combover ever!

I have just finished watching The Fifth Element. It was awesome! It's directed by Luc Besson, same guy who did Leon (aka The Professional) which is another movie I love completely. I liked the mix of sci-fi, action and comedy in TFE. I thought Leeloo was cute because she was just so innocent and naïve. Don't get me started on Oldman's hair though. ><

I have also discovered that we have Nikita, another film directed by Besson, lying around in our house. It hasn't been opened though, but I may watch it tomorrow and pretend it is revision for my French exam.

Anyway, past couple of days I have been revising and procrastinating (by taking naps). I'm pretty confident about the maths and biology exams next week, not so sure about the English lit. though. Yesterday I went to a Marie Curie thank you party as I helped collect some money for them a few months ago. We ate sandwiches and cake. :)

No comments: