Thursday 21 May 2009

I think this is the first time in my life I have felt like a proper neek.

I went and saw the Star Trek movie at the cinema today with Imogen and Livvi. Now I have not watched any of the old Star Trek series (to which Livvi was very suprised at) so I couldn't really compare the movie to the old series. I thought the movie was pretty good to be honest. But maybe it's because it is a sci-fi movie with lots of action. I also thought Spock was adorable, but this was probably due to me used to knowing Zachary Quinto as Sylar, so he is usually being all evil, murdering people and eating their brains. The fact that Zachary Quinto wasn't doing this in the movie and he was being all not evil made him adorable. If that makes any sense whatsoever. And Livvi lost her Oyster card. But that's her fault.

I didn't do any revision today since I felt like I needed a little break after exams. I started reading Frankenstein this morning. It's not that interesting so far. They are going to the North Pole and they found some guy floating on some ice so they took him in and now he is telling them his life story. But then beginnings of books always are boring. Just setting the scene and whatnot.

Also my sister annoys me. She is thirteen but still reads/watches fairy tales, she likes McFly and Troy from HSM. Arggh. Someone teach this child about good taste! She won't listen to me.

No comments: