Tuesday 12 May 2009

One down, many, many more to go...

Well I have finished my art exam! All 10 hours of it! and it looks rather terrible. You can see it on my Facebook. The outlines are not straight enough; they are a bit wobbly; and because this is quite a graphic piece it really annoys me because it is not perfect enough. Oh well I can't really change it now. I guess it looks alright from far away. You can't see the wobbliness of the lines so much.

Anyway during the art exam yesterday I listened to The Who. For all five hours. and then some more when I was walking home. Last night I decided this was too much and made myself a playlist of various artists. I listened to that in the morning... and went back to The Who in the afternoon. I think they have come a lot into my life lately.
  • First my Dad's Ultimate Collection album is in the car when it is on fire, but luckily doesn't get damaged (that much. The booklet is stuck together and cannot be taken out the case).
  • Due to this I decide to give the CD (only the first for some reason, not the second) a listen. Turns out I like them more than I thought I did.
  • After M.U.D at Imogen's house Imogen and I discover that the only band we both like is The Who.
  • When going to buy my camera the shop was playing a live album by them.
  • Upload both CDs from Ultimate Collection onto my mp3 for art, actually quite like the second album too (in art it was a bit crazy, I hated The Cult today when they came on, I just wanted it to skip to The Who).
  • There is a picture of Daltrey in next week's Radio Times.
  • There's probably more but I've forgotten.
Art has made my back hurt. I have been standing up all day, usually it would hurt if I was sitting down. My back is so annoying. >_<

Tomorrow I have my French listening exam, which one can't really revise for. After that I have no more exams for the rest of the week. Yay!

No comments: