Sunday 17 May 2009

yays for Maths!

I have my maths non calculator tomorrow and I am actually looking forward to it not worried about it. I have been revising today which makes me feel really good and happy. On a more annoying note, I have managed to acquire my Xbox 360 craving again. Which is really annoying. I managed to get rid of it for 6 months! I have also calculated that if I save up enough and don't spend I will be able to buy one by Christmas. Which makes me happy. But first the craving needs to go. I just need to game on something. I'll do that on Wednesday evening after the exams for the week are over. and then it's half term! Plenty of revision to be done though since the week after has about ten exams. And the week after that also has about ten exams. Then Statisitics all on it's own on the 16th.

It is my sister's birthday today and my family have all gone off to the London Aquarium as a treat for her. I got her a McFly CD for her birthday, but her CD player is currently broken (she is going to get a new one as a present) so she hasn't been able to listen to it yet. This reminds me, I have been 16 for over a month but I am still 15 in my head. I prefer the number 15, it's much nicer since it can be divided by 5. I like numbers that can divide by 5. Also my door keeps banging because of the wind and I keep thinking someone is up there and then I remember.

Also don't stay up late talking to Livvi, she is a crazy madwoman, especially after listening to Alice Cooper's radio show.

P.S. I haven't listened to any music since Wednesday and I don't want to. It's all revision's fault.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you realise i sound like your imaginary friend.

i haven't been to an aquarium in ages! *goes out and stares at her tiny pond, can't actually see anything as it is covered in alagae*

Sophia said...

Hmm. Maybe you are imaginary. Especially seeing as you think I'm a ghost.