Friday 8 May 2009

Y11 M.U.D 2009

Well today I woke up early to catch the train since it was our muck up day. This is why I prefer getting the bike; I can wake up later and I also feel healthy because I have exercised. I feel all lazy and icky if I take the train. Anyway I arrived at school and then put my hair in pigtails. I cannot remember the last time I had my hair in pigtails. People had spent a lot of time setting up things for muck up day (post sticks and lots of other stuff) only to be told off by our headteacher and deputy. The other teachers were fine with it. Previous years they had left the muck up day stuff up until period 1. Our year they told us to take it down straight away. Fucking bastards. I then put some knee high socks on that Zoe brought in (because all the Y11s were having pigtails, knee high socks and blazers, except my Mum had sold my blazer). The weather was horrid and we had to stand outside watching the bloody interhouse rounders getting soaked. Afterwards we went to our form room and gave Immy presents because she is leaving and not staying on for sixth form. We then gave her a big group hug. Then we went downstairs to the hall and signed each others shirts for an hour and ate pizza and cake. They played Duran Duran whilst we did this. It shouldn't have made me happy but oh it so did. (I'm listening to them now; I'm currently in a happy mood and they are light and poppy so it just adds to the happiness!).

After leaving school we all headed to Imogen's house (the other Imogen that's not leaving!) and sat around chatting for a couple of hours drinking tea. Suga and Zoe left so it was just Jess, Hannah, Livvi, Imogen and I left. We decided to go out for dinner to a restaurant that I honestly cannot remember the name of. It was Italian and by the river. We were still wearing our school uniform so Jess, Livvi and Hannah went off to Jess' house to get changed and borrow clothes. I stayed at Imogen's and borrowed her clothes because Jess wears mainly dresses and I dislike wearing dresses. Imogen and I played pictionary and chatted about random things. She has Doctor Who/Harry Potter posters all over her wall... which just makes me want to have posters on my wall. But I'm not allowed blu-tack on my wall. I'm not even sure what I would put on my wall. I would like a print of one of Dali's works on my wall. Or maybe one of Escher's. I like surreal art. Anyway after that we headed off to the restaurant and I had ravioli which was nice. Afterwards we had a walk along the river. It's weird hanging out with Jess, Hannah and Imogen because they talk about normal stuff and I am used to talking about crazy shit with Livvi. This is why I wanted a normal conversation with Livs the other day. Just to see if it was possible.

Before writing this blog I was drinking tea and watching Have I Got News For You? and it felt rather good. I tend to only watch shows like this if my parents have them on, which is not often; but not rare either. I now plan to do some art for my exam on Monday/Tuesday.

Tomorrow I plan to go to Kingston and look at cameras seeing as I need a new one as my current one is shit.

No comments: