Tuesday 5 May 2009

Break the tradition.

Since none of my friends have updated their blogs in over a week (including me) I thought I would start blogging again, to get them in the blogging spirit.

Today I had my last ever chemistry lesson and as a treat our teacher executed jelly babies. He heated up something (potassium something or other) to make it into a liquid and then dropped the jelly baby in. It burnt with a bright purpley-white flame. Was it a bit too awesome. Had my last physics lesson last week; I'm going to miss physics raves with Divya and Gurleen, they were so funny. Today in French we played scrabble, 9 people to a board so we were in pairs. I think we won but everyone was convinced that we cheated, which we did NOT! Had last DT lesson, that was boring. I think every other subject I have another lesson or two of. I'm probably mistaken though; forgotten something.

Me and Livvi talk about the weirdest things at night. You don't want to know. She also gives me creepy and disturbing mental images about the King from the Katamari games. Involving peanut butter and hot tubs. Yuck. But that was on the bank holiday weekend. Hopefully things will be a bit more normal. Until after the exams and the summer holidays come. At which time Livvi wants me to draw something... I will not post here. But I did draw an androgynous pirate! He was in my head and needed drawing, but I couldn't be bothered. Then Anna and I had a long conversation on Facebook about drawing and steampunk, and she is drawing some abstract horse. Then I decided that I could be bothered to draw the pirate. It is on my Facebook if you want to see it; I will upload it to my Photobucket or Deviantart account someday and post it here.

Hmm I really don't have much to blog about. Art is going alright I suppose. I will go and do some now.

No comments: