Tuesday 2 June 2009

Attack of the floaty fluffy things!

As I was cycling home today after my geography exam there were loads of pieces of white fluff floating about in the air like floaty fluffy snow. This is because there are loads of plants that produce this fluff, except they have never been there before. This is the first year that they have appeared and it was really weird. Maybe slightly ethereal. It was all sunny and blue skies and happy with floaty fluff fluffing through the floaty air. :)

Um, I don't know what floaty air is either. :(

I have just discovered I have a bump on my finger that hurts. Not that you needed to know. I'm just trying to fill this blog post up. I may as well talk about my exams. They were alright. I think I did better than I did in the mock since I actually went and taught myself all the stuff my geography teacher "taught" us. We also discovered what tutor groups we are in, but not our actual tutor. I am in tutor group 2, which is good because 2 is a nice number.

Later today I plan on watching the penultimate (what!? penultimate already!?) episode of Ashes to Ashes with a nice big mug of tea. After the decorators have gone. My parents are getting the loft (i.e. their room) redecorated. They are not even sure what colour they want yet. They better decide quick.

No comments: