Friday 12 June 2009

The end of a tiring week.

I'm only blogging because Livvi wants me to blog. Otherwise I wouldn't. Ok: review of the past few days. Physics went better than expected. I now only have stats left. Livvi has started watching Heroes, which is good, which means I have to watch ST, which puts me in a CBA mood.

Anyway on Thursday I went to the library and got some books out. These were:

  • Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (I never knew this was written by the guy who did Treasure Island. Well, you learn something new every day. Also finished reading this one.)
  • Solar Lottery
  • The Chrysalids (Currently reading - is awesome!)
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns (I loved The Kite Runner)
  • War Of The Worlds (one of the most famous SF books and I haven't read it yet!)
There are two libraries which I visit. Well the one further away from me I used to visit all the time, never do now. It has been refurbished and it has made itself smaller with the new design, with less space for books. I hate it now, so I will always go to my local library which is a lot bigger and the SF section is all hidden away so no one can see me being a neek.

Today I painted a picture of a wyvern, with watercolours and ink. I don't think it's that good, due to my inability to use watercolours well. It's red, flying over cliffs and sea. Except it doesn't really look like cliffs, more of a grey and green blob because it is a plan view. I will finish and upload tomorrow possibly.

Tomorrow Virginia, Dad and I are going to be doing something. I don't know what. It is also Emma's leaving birthday party tomorrow, which I am going to.

I also think that I need to listen to more bluesy stuff. It is good because Planet Rock likes the blues and so has a couple of blues shows on a week. One is presented by Joe Bonnamassa who is one of those hyper, lively types of people and makes me smile with his enthusiasm. But that is on a Tuesday evening, repeated on either Saturday or Sunday. I think Saturday. Yes, either at 7 or 8. See, I'm talking to myself again. I must invent some imaginary friends so I won't appear so mad to myself.

I don't like the sounds that the dishwasher is making. It is making creepy sounds that occasionally sound like footsteps. Well I am tired and my mind is distorting things.

No comments: