Sunday 7 June 2009

Nyah. My blog needs a post.

The only thing on my head at the moment is physics. That and the fact that the I key doesn't work too well on the laptop. Most of physics I feel alright about apart from the electrical topic with transformers and that spinner thing with the magnets and coils. Since I haven't updated my blog in a few days *shockhorror* I will tell you about... stuff.

Friday evening I watched Terminator because it was on. It was quite unintentionally funny but I also found it slightly boring. Not a movie I want to watch again. I usually don't want to watch movies again, if I do they are lucky movies or I may just watch them out of boredom on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

I have also discovered the wonders of the Facebook app "Restaurant City". It does what it says on the tin: you get to run your own restaurant. I have turned mine into one of those rustic countryside pub-restaurants.

I also watched the first Star Trek episode last night, mainly because Livvi wanted me too. It was hilarious... (mainly due to the old special effects). I think I found it hilarious just because I wanted to laugh at her for getting so emotionally involved in it.

Today I (as well as many other people) got woken up by some very loud thunder... in my half asleep dazed state I actually thought my house would be struck by lightning and that I would die.

What else is there to tell you? Not much I guess. DT tomorrow is going to be easy, all you have to do is draw random stuff. Must be one of the most fun exams. Yay. [/sarcasm]

No comments: