Monday 1 June 2009

Another down!

Today was maths calculator, which went better than I expected. Yesterday and this morning I was running around procrastinating as much as possible, because when I get really stressed I cannot revise and so therefore the only option is to procrastinate. Procrastination yesterday included cooking the barbecue as I always do. We had meatballs, ribs, venison sausages and cooked vegetables as well as the usual dips, other veg, couscous, wraps etc. Except I wasn't really hungry, but I ate anyway because my Mum was mocking me about not being hungry.

Anyway today before the exam Livvi greeted me with "YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!" because apparently I have made her paranoid about Spock. I don't know what she is paranoid about (I would really really like to know though!) but due to her reminding me of Star Trek I ended up thinking about it in the exam. I also thought about writing my blog in the exam. So basically I was blogging in my head during the exam. Well I had finished and was colouring in an enlargement of a shape to waste time, you couldn't blame me. I also thought about the Swanage trip and how it will soon be a year since we went on it. It doesn't feel like that though; feels more like two years.

Mum has just found springs sticking out of my mattress. She has had to take it out and put the mattress under my bed (that is the other bed) on the top (the bed that I use). If this doesn't make any sense I am sorry. What I mean is there is another bed under my bed. The mattress for this bed is stored under the top bed (the one I sleep on). So the spare mattress my Mum moved to the top bed. Oh I am awful at explaining things. I blame it on exam stress. Geography tomorrow! Which I will half fail, because for one year we had a good teacher and then for the second year we had an awful-terrible-horrendously bad teacher. I mean, she was nice, but she didn't teach us. I mean that quite literally. Also English tomorrow, but one can't revise for that so it makes me happy. So I can just teach myself about arable farming and try to remember facts for the Mississippi floods of '93. And declining birth rates in Germany. Why is geography so so so depressing? LEDCs and their shanty towns. Declining birth rates in MEDCs. Having too many children and not enough food in LEDCs. Flooding. People eroding countryside. Culture being lost in countries where foreigners visit. People chopping down too many trees. I wish geography was more positive.

No comments: