Wednesday 24 June 2009

So, what's happened in the past week (and a bit)?

I'm only writing this blog otherwise I'm going to get killed in some very inventive and imaginative way tomorrow otherwise. I guess I wouldn't write a blog until next weekend otherwise. Anyhow the reason why I haven't blogged in over a week is sheer laziness and lack of something to write about. I usually just write random shit anyway.

So lets look back over the past week. I did my stats exam which was stupid because of the amount of spare time I had, which I spent playing with my calculator and thinking about stuff. Also colouring in graphs. That was on tuesday. 2 months after my birthday already.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and the weekend I cannot remember what happened due to my poor memory. I'm pretty sure I spent it reading or playing on the PS2. I did go to the library again. That's all I can remember.

So on Monday I went to a party at Zoë's house. and I made brownie, which proved to be very popular. Zoë and I suggested that one day Livvi and I should have a brownie-off, since Livvi also makes brownie. Which I obviously prefer since I am bored of my brownie. :P Anyway my brownie would win, because it just would. But yeah at Zoë's we had a book burning and burnt mostly revision notes, although Zoe did burn one of her school dresses and shirts which was very satisfying to watch. Goodbye fugly tea towel sack. Met some new people too.

Yesterday I set up for the art show. Arrived early in the morning and got to leave later on in the morning so I had the rest of the day free so that was good. Not much else to say. I did play on Age of Empires 2 yesterday though. I played some Viking scenario and won.

Today.... well today was induction day. Not good that I was feeling rather depressed for no apparent reason and so really didn't want to talk to anyone. In the morning we did team games with some guy called Jared. I won a couple of games, the skipping one and some triangle puzzle thing. Jared didn't like the fact that I had my hands in my pockets for one of the games. I then folded my arms (because I have to do something with my arms! I hate it when they are just dangling there...) and he said I was getting "all defensive" or something along those lines. What the hell am I meant to do with my arms then? Chop them off? Silly Jared and his labret piercing. In the afternoon we went kayaking and played some games (one involved rubber ducks!) and got soaking wet (due to a throwing wet sponges game). Luckily I had brought a spare change of clothes. In the afternoon we went to school and I got my summer work and shitted my pants when I read how much art we have to do. I'll survive though, I always do. I got home, still feeling rather down and decided to draw whilst listening to the radio. I listened to the radio for over an hour which I haven't done in a long long while. and the DJ was nice to me today, playing me songs I like which I don't get to hear often. Started off with Magnum - Don't Wake The Lion, but I missed the cool dark sounding bass-y part about 2/3 minutes into the song. I started drawing a dragon, but it annoys me because it looks out of proportion but I don't know how and when I try to change it it looks even weirder.

After giving up on the dragon for the day I went and played on AOE2 again, because damn I like creating huge armies and killing people (and getting killed in the process). This time around I chose not to do a scenario and just do a standard game - I chose to be Aztecs this time. I should choose to be Persians again one day because then you can create war elephants which are awesome.

Well tomorrow we are having another spork pirate outing, I think our last one was in September of last year. We have tried to organise other ones but end up invading charity shops. I am making brownie for tomorrow. Maybe I should sell my brownie. This year it will be a good spork pirate since more people are coming instead of the usual three and myself. Yays.

Oh also, on the way home after I got off the bus I walked past my primary school clutching my AS summer work sheets and it just depressed me even more showing how fast time goes. Made me feel all nostalgic. The wrong type of nostalgia. The one that makes you sad.

I might go now since I have been on the computer a lot today and my wrist is dying.

P.S. I also got sunburnt today even though I applied sun block so I am on my way to becoming a lobster.

P.P.S. This is why I don't like writing blog posts. This one was long and boring and I want to bore you all that read it. Just wondering: who actually does read my blog? Leave a comment. :)

No comments: