Friday 5 June 2009

Happy Birthday Livvi!

Seeing as Livvi dedicated a blog post to me on my birthday it seems fair that I should do the same. Sorry, I do not have any cartoons. This is because I cannot be arsed. This is due to exams. But I will draw a cartoon and upload it tonight! (says she). Well have a nice birthday and watch lots of Star Trek and have a nice dinner out. My brain isn't working really. I don't know what to say. Let's talk about my day.

Chemistry was alright, English was alright. I uploaded a picture of a chibi tea I drew. Here it is:




















Have I talked about the penultimate Ashes to Ashes episode? If not, it kicked ass. LOM quality. I cannot wait for the finale. So sad it's almost over though.

Oh sorry for the shortness, but it is early in the morning and I am so confused.

No comments: